Saturday 24 August 2013

I MUST BE REMEMBERED



1.   My father, Arise! Open Your Book Of Remembrance and Locate me in the Name of Jesus.
2.   O God Arise! and fast-forward my breakthroughs, in the Name of Jesus.
3.   Every power of my father’s house, that does not want me to lift my head DIE! in the Name of Jesus.
4.   Just as  you remembered Mordecai, Oh Lord I must be remembered
5.   Every power of my mother’s house, that does not want me to lift my head, DIE! in the Name of Jesus.
6.   Every power, erasing my name from the book of remembrance, be paralyzed now
7.   Let My tears fill the bottle of the Lord’s mercy, in the Name of Jesus.
8.   In the valley of forgetfulness that the enemy has put me, O God my Father,! Draw me out by Your mercy, in the Name of Jesus.
9.   By the favour of Heaven, Oh Lord I am qualified for remembrance in the name of Jesus
10. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon breakthroughs, OPEN! in the Name of Jesus.
11. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon miracles, OPEN! in the Name of Jesus.
12. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon blessings, within twenty-four hours, OPEN! in the Name of Jesus.
13. O Sun arise, SMITE every enchantment assigned against me, in the name of Jesus
14. Every enemy that wants me to die, die in my place, in the name of Jesus.
15. My Father, remember me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16. My Book of Honour, OPEN by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Begin to thank the Lord for what He has done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment